Its virtually an investors or single city dwellers dream come true.
Situated in the heart of the cutting edge Upper West Side Complex, this generously Sized Studio is not to be missed.
An ideal choice for owner-occupiers as well as smart investors with an appealing rental return of approx $350 per week, this sleek and stylish studio apartment in the dazzling Upper West Side complex is perfectly placed opposite Southern Cross Station and close to Flagstaff Gardens, Coles supermarket, Etihad Stadium, Docklands precinct, cafes, and trams.
- stainless steel appliances in an open plan kitchen with stone bench-top and plenty of built-in cabinets for storage,
-Dishwasher and split air con system with reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Sleek modern bathrooms with mirrored cabinets
- security entry with audio visual touch pad intercom.
Residents will have exclusive access to first-class facilities:
- Large fully equipped function room
- 25-meter lap pool gym ,and and sauna
- Melbourne's largest podium rooftop garden, BBQ area and playground.
Superbly light filled, this thoughtfully designed apartment has double glazed windows, fibre optic cabling throughout the precinct offering internet speeds of up to 100Mbps and wireless access available in common areas, two new laneways including one that links Lonsdale and Spencer Street and immediate access to the best inner city entertainment, retail and dining areas with The Crown Casino, Docklands, Southbank and South Wharf a short stroll away.
M 0411 899 714
P 03 9375 3377